Cube 3D Printer
The Cube 3D Printer is a home 3D printer that lets you actually “print” stuff created and visualized in digital form. 3D printers are all the rage right now for advanced manufacturing at an industrial level. On the personal level, the Cube is the perfect out-of-the-box tool to help you make all kinds of wacky things. You can make toys, jewelry, kitchenware, containers, or even some weird modern art stuff. The Cube is certified for safe at-home use. You get material cartridges in 16 colors, and the material used may be recyclable ABS or compostable PLA. You get 25 free 3D files with the Cube, and you can get more online if you need them. You can send digital output to the printer through a USB port or by Wi-Fi.
- Dual extruder prints in 2 colors and multiple materials, including PLA, ABS, and Infinity Rinse-Away support material
- Allows printing of designs up to 6"H x 6"W x 6"D
- Print your designs wirelessly from your PC or mobile device using the free Cubify app
- Fast, easy set up with an integrated color touch screen that guides you through the set up and printing process
- Prints in two resolutions: 200 microns for standard resolution, or 70 microns for high resolution
Examples of Printings
Super 3D printer for home use! Suitable for most of amatures artwork and great tool for your creativity!
- Working out of box
- Can print a lot of things
- A lot of colors to use
- Wi-fi connectivity
- Just amature's applications
- Not a cheap one