Apple 42mm Smart Watch
As always, Apple remains faithful to its image with an extremely well-worked smartwatch, where the user experience promises to be grand. It comes directly to compete with the latest range of watches under Android Wear (Moto360, Gear S, …), Google’s OS on the design, but also on the features. Many also promise to upset the Swiss watchmaking market, which is forced to adapt.
- System on a chip: Apple S1
- Storage: 8 GB
- Initial operating system: watchOS 1.0
- Display: 42 mm: 24.34 30.42 mm; 38.96 mm (1.534 in) diagonally, 312390 pixels, 326 PPI
- Battery: 246mAh
Maybe one day the connected watches will be standalone stand-alone smartphones or a "universal" extension linking phones, home and other connected devices. At the moment, these are accessories for smartphones. This is exactly what the Apple Watch. The builder thought it to help us at least look at our mobile.
- Number of applications
- Reception / issuance of phone calls.
- Recharge time
- Requires at a minimum an iPhone 5