Star Wars Millennium Falcon Drone
Try out your skills on flying your own Millennium Falcon by using this special Star Wars Millennium Falcon Quad from Air Hogs. It is an innovative quadcopter designed to give you the power of exploring your remote-control ground and air action skills. Air Hogs have been renowned for their industry grade designs and this Millennium Falcon is another cool example from their outstanding collection. These high performance vehicles can be used by all ages and is recommended for both amateur and skilled quadcopter flyers. Master your skills of drone flying at home or whenever you’re outdoors but in a sci-fi style. With this Millennium Falcon, you’ll be able to take your quadcopter experience to a new level of brilliance altogether.
- The Ultimate Millennium Falcon takes flight with the power of 4 quad rotors concealed in the ducts of the ship for agile, space-like flight!
- Its onboard Gyro-stabilization provides stable and smooth flight for the ultimate flying experience.
- The intuitive Remote Control is easy to use and makes flying the Millennium Falcon simple.
- It's 2.4GHz communication allows for a huge flying range. Navigate the asteroid fields of your own backyard from up to 200 feet away with superior control.
- Includes 20-Pack AA Batteries. **** Batteries ship separately and will arrive in a separe shipment with Standard Ground Shipping Speed! Batteries cannot be gift wrapped. ****
The Star Wars Millennium Falcon Radio Control Flying Drone looks and flies just like the real thing! It has a full function 2.4ghz controller that features dual joysticks and 6 trim buttons plus a special "flip" button for easy manoeuvrability and impressive stunts while the 4 propellers allow for optimal flight stability. Includes a built-in rechargeable battery. Batteries required for controller.
- Very beautiful design
- Good price
- Has beginners flight mode
- Short flight time
- Not stable even on the kight wind
New York Police Lose It Over a Drone
The SHARK team thanks those commenters who have a grasp of the US Constitution, and the vital rights it bestows on our citizens. Brave Americans have died ...
drone 1 (drōn) n. 1. A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate ...