Scribbler 3D Pen
The scribbler 3D pen V3has several new features that make it one of the user-friendly 3D pens on the market. The company has not just made cosmetic changes to this new version though the look and feel is a bit different as compared to the V2.
One of the major differences in the Scribbler is in the construction. The design is much simpler, sturdier and more appealing. The overall look is much cleaner and neater than the other brands and previous Scribbler versions.
The Scribbler 3d pen now has six speeds, which enables it to adjust to just about anyone’s speed and style of writing.
The large screen makes it very easy for someone like me, who wears reading glasses, to discern the settings without worrying about someone else having fiddled with it without my knowledge.
Finally, the ability to take PLA as well ABS plastic lets you look for the best deal in both when shopping.
- Updated Version of Scribbler 3D Pen with LED Screen, easily change temperature control, use PLA or ABS plastic, switch easily!
- Unleash your Creativity with Scribbler 3D Pen!. Let it run rampant in your studio! With such power of creation in your hands, create 3D art and objects with ultimate ease and precision!
- Scribbler 3D Pen replaces ink with plastic which melts at a high temperature which is used to draw in the air or on a surface to create 3D objects. Melted Plastic cools down very fast which makes the whole process safe.
- With Scribbler 3D Pen you can easily control extrusion speed, temperature and choose the plastic filament. Scribbler 3D pen weighs just 2.3 Oz which is huge improvement compared to other brands.
- Scribbler 3D printing pen is perfect for kids and adults, it is fun no matter what. Scribbler 3D pen comes with 3 loops of plastic filament to get you started!
Examples of Printings
This 3D pen is great for just about any stay at home mom, dad or anyone with even a little amateur artistic ability.
- Large screen
- Easy to use
- Simple to controls
- It takes some patience to get used to using the pen
- Has limits for advanced users