G-Shock Men’s G100-1BV
Casio is one of the most recognizable watch brands on the market to the common man and woman. Beyond their normal line of watches is their most popular and enduring lines: the G-Shock series.
The G-Shock series are a shock resistant, highly water resistant, and often weather resistant timepieces that are used by people who need a durable and rugged watch in their life. G-Shocks are designed to withstand exposure to not only a variety of outdoor elements, but magnetic force as well. There are G-Shock models for deep sea divers, swimmers, aviators, rock climbers, runners, tactical teams such as police officers, and adventurers everywhere.
- Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, Magnetic Resistant
- Though this watch is designed to withstand exposure to magnetic force, you should still keep it away from machinery and appliances that generate a strong magnetic field
- Exposure to strong magnetism can cause timekeeping to slow, affecting timekeeping accuracy
- EL Backlight with Afterglow, Dual Time, Daily Alarm, 1/100 Second Stopwatch, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 Hour Formats, Battery CR2016, Approx. battery life: 3 years, Module 2327/5158
G-Shock is a mixture of technological and sports design, it’s got a futuristic flair. Watch has a rubber screen and a rubber band (which contribute to the durability of the watch), a built-in compass, a calendar, a timer, illumination, magnetic resistance, and the biggest perk is that the watch is waterproof. This watch will suit even the swimmers and the divers. According to the description, they can be plunged as deep as 200 meters! This is why we nominate G-Shock as the sportiest watch of all that we will cover today. Another interesting fact is that this is the old model in our rating. Unlike other models, G-Shock was launched on the market back in 2011. Remaining popular for 4 consecutive years truly means something
- Shock, water, and magnetic resistance
- The rugged Resin case and bezel is incredibly durable
- The triple black design looks great with the red and white accents of the hour indices
- You should still keep it away from appliances and machines that generate a strong magnetic field just in case