Furbo Dog Security Camera for Home
Furbo Dog Cam is perhaps the next accessory that all dog owners will soon want to have at home! It is a surveillance camera, but also a distributor of croquette activable remotely!
Furbo Dog Cam connects to your home wifi network. It is equipped with a wide-angle HD camera capable of filming in 720p. But it is also equipped with an infrared sensor allowing it to see also at night. You can thus keep an eye on your interior, but it allows you to check what your pet does at home, in your absence.
- Fun Treat Tossing: Toss a treat to your dog through the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill up to 30 pieces of your dog's favorite snack and play a game of fetch from anywhere!
- HD Camera & Night Vision: Discover your pet's secret life when you're not at home. With 720p HD video streaming, a 120° wide-angle view and night vision, Furbo lets you see your entire room, day or night.
- Two Way Chat: Hear and comfort your dogs just like you are right there with them. Furbo has built-in microphone and speakers so you can talk and listen to your pets clearly.
- Barking Alert: Delivers push notifications to your smartphone when your dogs bark so you can soothe them in real time. Furbo has intelligent sensors that automatically detects barking.
- Internet connection and strong WiFi signal are required to set up Furbo. Depending on the size and texture of the treats, multiple treats may toss out at a time. If you encounter any issues installing the Furbo app or cannot complete the setup process, please reach out to Furbo's support team via [email protected]
Furbo is a bit of a connected camera all in one but its main mission is to take care of and monitor your dog when you are not home. Furbo has a camera that will allow you, through a mobile application, to see, talk and even give treats to your dog when you are away. A good way to stay close to your little hairball that you like so much. Created by Tomofun, this connected device offers pet owners a new way to interact with their dogs. Besides the ability to see and talk to your dog, you can also hear and receive push notifications when the dog barks. Tomofun is not the first startup to imagine a camera for animals. But what distinguishes Furbo from others is the possibility of rewarding your pet. According to those who tested it, the product is very simple to use.