Transport your quadcopter while keeping it protected and the accessories organized with the DroneGuard CS 400 from Lowepro. The case features a semi-rigid FormShell exterior that is designed to be protective while keeping the weight down, and can be used as either a backpack or a hand-held carry case. A flexible divider system allows you to customize the interior based on the accessories you need to take with you on a given day. It is able to accommodate a transmitter, GoPro or similar action camera, props, flight batteries, chargers and cables, recording media, and much more.
- The Drone Guard 400 case fits: DJI Phantom 1, 2 or 3, or 3DR Solo, or similar drone, quadcopter or flying camera form factor, RC/transmitter, blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, tools, etc.
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organizing, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials
- Form Shell technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk
- A lightly padded back-pad includes attachable back-pad straps. Use for treks out to your flying location, or detach and pack away for less bulk or for long-distance travel
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
Designed to carry and protect the most popular quadcopters such as DJI Phantom 4 and 3DR Solo, plus batteries, transmitters, tools, parts and accessories.
- Perfect the semi-hard shell design
- Light weight and perfect for short hikes off the road
- Allows for extra room
- Entire interior can accept velcro dividers and straps in many configurations
- Removable shoulder straps
- Has a place to put your iPad, batteries, and a few other accessories
- Relatively inexpensive
- The dividers are not too sturdy for some models
- There is no enough of diveders for some models
- The zippered bag slides around
- Too small for the Phantom 3 with its props
- Is not built to be worn on long hikes
- Too much open space inside means items will shift about