Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Black Ion Plated Axiom Strap Watch
Axiom’s refined yet sleek design offers a day-to-night fashion options for the avid trendsetter. This Black Out model is featured in stainless steel with black ion plating, black dial and black accents and the intriguing feature of edge-to-edge glass.
The timepiece is about offering the functionality and features synonymous with Citizen and other Japanese watches in a very classy, simple looking design. Plus, when it comes to dress watches the term “less is more” holds great significance; Axiom’s uncluttered dial and strategically placed date display transforms it from a timepiece best suited for special occasions, to one you can wear to the office without seeming out of place.
- Round watch in ultra-modern design featuring spare, streamlined dial with logo at 12 o'clock
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Three-link bracelet strap with foldover clasp
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Citizen achieved a major breakthrough in technology and design with its Eco-Drive watches. These new Eco-Drive watches will never have to replace the battery. And they come in a wide variety of styles for men and women. These watches are powered by a solar cell of amorphous silicon that hides behind the dial that converts any form of light into electrical energy - so the watch will recharge continuously for a lifetime of use. Eliminating the need to constantly change batteries these citizen Eco-Drive watches are eco-friendly for the eco-conscious among us. All citizen eco drive watches are a low battery indicator mechanism which is quite awesome in itself. If the watch is low on the load the second hand moves at 2-second intervals. In this way, you will know that the watch must be loaded. However, given the tremendous power reserve these watches feature (nothing from 180 days to more than a year) you will hardly come to the stage when an eco-drive watch runs out of power.
- This watch can go with anything you are wearing
- This is a trendy timepiece which withstands water splashes
- It is very affordable given that looks very classy and fashionable
- Eco-drive where the battery is charged by solar power which is built into the face
- 12 months battery reserve, therefore, there is no need to replace the battery.
- Does not have hour markers
- The leather calfskin band feels cheap and thin, with creases on them upon wearing on your wrist.