Blink Home Security Camera System
Blink allows you to monitor your home remotely, this connected camera sends you images of your home in HD and in real time.
If you are one of those who like to see what is going on in your discretion, here is a device that could seduce you.
- HD video capture with built-in motion detector; when motion detector is triggered, cameras will send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- Totally wire-free; powered by 2 AA Lithium batteries (included) and data is sent over Wi-Fi
- Quick and easy self-install; controlled with the included iOS & Android apps or via voice through our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- Check back in on any Blink camera in real time with "Live View" streaming mode
- No monthly fees or service contract!. (Requires iOS 8.1 or Android 4.4 KitKat or higher)
The Blink is a small relatively discreet Wi-Fi camera square and relatively flat. Its particularity lies in the fact of being Wi-Fi, but especially of not having any cable for its connection. Indeed such as an adhesive hook or a stick, the "Blink" is powered by a battery which makes it autonomous and therefore you will not need to drill or let hang a wire to plug it. The "Blink" allows you to record what happens in the house or switch to Live View mode. The connection is made through your Wi-Fi network. The company announces a battery life of one year.
- Very easy to install
- Sharp 720p picture
- Motion detection with push alerts
- Free cloud storage.
- Only records with motion detection; no on-demand capture. Lacks two-way audio
- No IFTTT support and does not integrate with other smart home devices
- Some pincushion distortion.